Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
This information is key to your tour.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
This information is key to your tour.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TOUR SERVICES
– Due to the characteristics of the tour and the land, this tour is only suitable for:
MINITREKKING: People between 10 and 65 inclusive.
BIG ICE: People between 18 and 50 inclusive.
In case minors under 18 wish to participate in the tour without their parents, they will only be able to do it with the written authorization of their parents, indicating the adult person in charge.
– Not suitable for people with obesity; to this end, overweight people will be considered as such when they exceed the criterion established by the Health Department. Body mass index equal to or greater than 30.
– Not suitable for pregnant women, in order to safeguard the mother and the child-to-be.
– Not suitable for people with any type or degree of physical or mental disability, which may affect their attention, gait and/or coordination.
– People who suffer from central or peripheral cardiovascular diseases should not take part in this tour, as well as those whose cardiac capacity or vascular capacitance is diminished, or who use stents, pacemakers or any other prosthesis, (e.g. Anticoagulant drugs, grade 3 varicose veins –which are seen as thick and multiple, cardiac arrhythmias).
– Not suitable for people who suffer from diseases that cause respiratory disability (COPD, asthma, emphysema, etc.).
– ANY PERSON WHO DELIBERATELY CONCEAL ANY OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED CONDITIONS OR DISEASES AND/OR ANY OTHER RARE DISEASE THAT COULD AFFECT HIS/HER HEALTH, FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HAVING ACCESS TO THE TOUR SERVICES OFFERED BY HIELO & AVENTURA S.A., SHALL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS CONSEQUENCES; THE OPERATING COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTRACTED SERVICE SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS.
– IT IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY STATED THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HIELO & AVENTURA S.A. SHALL BE LIABLE FOR PROVIDING HEALTH SERVICES OF ANY KIND, BEING EXCLUSIVELY BOUND TO PROVIDE FIRST AID SERVICES.
– IT IS ALSO HEREBY STATED THAT THE CONTRACTED ACTIVITY CARRIES A RISK IN ITSELF, AND THAT SAID RISK IS FULLY TAKEN BY THE CLIENT OR CONTRACTING PARTY. THUS, HIELO Y AVENTURA S.A., ITS EMPLOYEES AND OTHER PERSONS HIRED SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS.
Even though the service shall not be canceled due to adverse weather conditions, it is important to bring: Comfortable and warm clothing; waterproof jacket and pants; hat and gloves (that cover the entire hand); trekking boots whenever possible, or waterproof sport footwear with laces (women high-heel shoes are excluded); sunglasses; sunscreen; food and beverages.
Cash in national currency is required in order to pay the National Park entrance fee, for it is not included in the price of any of our services.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Transfer from El Calafate will depart from the “Meeting point agreed with the client”. It includes an audio guide in the Minitrekking and a Park guide in case of Big Ice. The service includes a visit of approximately one-hour to the walkway sector of the Park.
“Meeting point agreed with the client”: IT IS THE ONE INDICATED BY THE CLIENT AS THE PLACE WHERE SHE/HE WOULD LIKE TO BE PICKED UP BY THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE. IT MAY ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY BE THE ADDRESS OF A HOTEL, CABIN COMPLEX OR LODGING THAT PROVIDES A RECEPTION SERVICE ON THE SCHEDULE THE PICK-UP SERVICE IS CONTRACTED.
The waiting time for the pick-up service may take 40 minutes approximately.
The company shall not be liable for the loss or damage to personal belongings during the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SITE OPERATION
This web site is owned and managed by Hielo y Aventura S.A., registered with the Companies Records Office [Registro Público de Comercio de Personas Jurídicas Inspección General de Justicia] of the city of Buenos Aires, República Argentina under No. 1 546 563.
For the purpose of the following terms and conditions: “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Hielo y Aventura S.A., while “You” and “Your” refer to the people who access the web site (including those who access this site on behalf of other people). The references to “Material” or “Materials” include data, information and databases.
Please, review carefully these terms and conditions before using this web site. Using this web site indicates your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions, with respect to the access to this web site, as detailed below.
If You do not agree with these Terms and conditions, all related information here below or any other restrictions which may be notified to you during your time in this web site, You will neither be allowed, nor be able to accept, the use of or access to this web site.
SCOPE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and conditions only refer to Your use of this web site (“www.hieloyaventura.com”) and, unless additional or separate terms apply, to Your use of any application or minisite that use the content of this web site.
Separate conditions apply to the sale of lake and/or land tours and to the Supplementary Services, prize draws, contests or any other promotion we may make from time to time.
If You purchase a tour service from this web site operated by Us, Our “General Conditions for Tour Services”, Our “General Conditions for Transportation Services” and Our “Cancellation Policy” shall apply.
If you purchase a service from this web site for a Supplementary Service, the “General Conditions for Transportation Services” shall apply. Please, refer to the General Conditions for Transportation Services for more information.
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
All Materials on this web site, its appearance, layout and format, the software code and underlying information are subject to the commercial brands, copyrights, database rights and other registered and non-registered intellectual property rights owned directly by Us or by Our licensors.
Unless otherwise authorized by these Terms and Conditions, You shall not copy, modify, alter, publish, issue, distribute, sell or transfer (in part or in whole) any type of Material on this web site or any software code or underlying information.
If You have any reason to believe that Your access to this site is no longer safe (e.g. loss, theft or the unauthorized use or disclosure of usernames, passwords or personal identification numbers), You shall change Your affected access information as soon as possible.
PERMITTED USERS OF THIS SITE
The use You make of this web site is personal for direct sale; therefore, when You purchase a service or product, You agree to Our “General Conditions for Tour Services”, Our “General Conditions for Transportation Services” and Our “Cancellation Policy”. We exclusively provide this web site in order to allow You to visualize the availability of Our services, and to do business with Us, and for no other use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your access information to this web site (usernames, passwords, personal identification numbers, etc.) and Your booking information (booking numbers, etc.)
You may choose to allow relatives, friends and colleagues to access this web site on Your behalf by providing those people with Your access information to this web site and/or Your booking number as long as:
– You have obtained the consent of any person whose personal or booking information is accessible through Your information (such as in a group booking); and
– You are fully liable for the acts and omissions of said people when they access the web site using the access information and/or booking information You have provided, whether You have authorized said access or not.
You shall not allow access to, or use of this web site, or of any Material belonging to, or obtained from this web site to any business entity or other organization of any kind or nature.
Your access to this web site is temporary. We reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or correct Your accessibility to the services provided herein without prior notice and at Our sole discretion.
You may only use this web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any case, for legal and appropriate purposes that include compliance of all rules, regulations and codes of practice applicable in the Republic of Argentina and any other jurisdiction from which You access this web site. Unless expressly permitted by Us, You shall not use this web site for any other purpose.
Particularly, You agree that You shall not:
– Send, transfer or distribute any information related to, or through this web site that is or could be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal.
– Use “screen scraping”, automatic algorithms, manual devices, methods, systems, software or processes to access, use, search, copy, monitor or extract Material (in part or in whole) from the web site, unless We have expressly granted You written permission to do so;
– Use this web site in a manner that causes an infringement to third-party rights.
– Make an unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking.
– Use any type of software, routine or device to manually or electronically interfere or try to interfere with the operation or functionality of this web site, including, but not limited to, uploading or making available to third parties files that contain corrupt data or viruses by any means.
– Manipulate, alter or interfere the original appearance of this web site or the underlying software code.
– Make any action that entails an unreasonable or disproportionately large upload for this web site or its related infrastructures.
– Allow any registration, login or automatic access to the Material of this web site.
– Obtain or try to obtain unauthorized access –by any means– to any of Our networks or accounts, or to information about other users.
– Disclose confidential information to any person or entity.
LEGAL ACTIONS FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to any of Our rights (both legal and of any other type), We reserve the right to:
* Cancel Your bookings and purchases, without communicating this to You; and/or
*Deny and block Your access to this web site whenever We consider (at Our sole discretion) that You (or the people who access this web site on your behalf using Your access information to this web site and/or your booking information) have not complied with any of these Terms and Conditions.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS SITE
We may make improvements or modifications to the information, services, products or other Materials on this web site, or We may discontinue its activity at any time without prior notice. We may also amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. These amendments shall be effective immediately after the publication in this web site of the amended Terms and Conditions. As a consequence, Your continued access to or use of this web site shall be deemed to constitute Your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This web site may include some links to other Internet sites. We do not endorse any of those web sites, and we are not liable for the information, material, products or services therein contained, or those accessible through them. The access to and use of those web pages shall be done at your own risk.
You may only create links to this web site with Our express written authorization. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw, at any time, Our authorization to a link that We consider inappropriate or controversial.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SITE
In no case We shall be held liable for any loss, or for direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any nature that arise as a result of the access to, or use of, this web site, or of any information therein contained, including loss of profit or the like, whether or not contemplated by the parties, based on a breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
All software products that are downloaded from any section of this web site, or through a link indicated therein, shall be downloaded, installed and used at the users’ own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim any and all warranties implied with regards to the information, services and Materials contained in this web site. Said information, services and Materials are provided “as is” and are subject to their availability without warranty of any kind.
Hielo y Aventura S.A. does not guarantee, in any way, the reliability, stability or absence of any software virus that is downloaded from this web page, nor the availability of the download pages, where applicable.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense (including reasonable legal fees) in relation to your breach of these Terms and Conditions (including, but not limited to, any breach of people acting on your behalf and that have accessed this web site through the access information and/or booking/purchase information You have provided).
JURISDICTION, LANGUAGE AND APPLICABLE LAW
Your use of this web site, and of any Material You access to or download from it, the operation of this Terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related to those issues, their content or formation (including, but limited to, non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be determined or interpreted according to the law of the Republic of Argentina. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Ordinary Courts of the Province of Santa Cruz, with offices in the city of El Calafate, District of Lago Argentino.
Whenever these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than Castilian Spanish, in case any conflict or inconsistency arises, the Terms and Conditions in Castilian Spanish shall prevail.
We reserve the right to bring a civil action in:
* The Courts of Your country of residence
* The Courts of the location from which You have accessed, used or saved any Material obtained from this web site
* The Courts of the location from which You have breached these Terms and Conditions; and/or
* The Courts of the location from which You have authorized any of the above mentioned actions.
You agree and acknowledge that damages alone are not an adequate remedy for the breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. For this reason, We are entitled to seek injunction relief, specific performance or any other type of similar remedy, for any imminent or actual breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions include all the terms of Your agreement with Us with regard to Your use of this web site. No other written or verbal statement will be added (including statements concerning leaflets or advertising literature published by Us).
Failure to assert any right contained under these Terms and Conditions does not represent a waiver to Our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time and against another person.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, it shall be removed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
All throughout this web site, the terms “partner(s)” and “partnership(s)” are used to refer to marketing or individual cooperation agreements, and not to relationships with specific legal or tax implications. Thus, Hielo y Aventura S.A. cannot assume any responsibility whatsoever for the conduct of any of these partnered organizations.
All throughout this web site, the term “person(s)” is used to refer to natural and legal persons.
Our web site may gather personal information, such as: Name; contact information, such as your email address; and demographic information. Likewise, specific information may be required to process an order, make a delivery or an invoice.
USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED
Our web site uses information for the purpose of delivering the best possible service, in particular for keeping a record of users and orders when applicable, and for improving our products and services. Email messages may be sent periodically through our web site containing special offers, new products and any other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may offer you a benefit. These email messages will be sent to the email address you provide to us and may be canceled at any time.
Hielo y Aventura S.A. is highly committed to keeping your information secure. We apply the most state-of-the-art systems, and we constantly update them in order to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie is a file that is sent to request permission to be stored in your computer. When you accept that file, the cookie is created, and then, it is used for having information about web traffic. It also facilitates future visits to a recurrent web site. With cookies web sites can recognize you individually, and therefore, they can provide you with the best customized service of their web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
PERSONAL INFORMATION CONTROL
At any time, you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our web site. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information via email. In case you have checked the option to receive our ads or newsletter, you can cancel this subscription at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute, without your consent, the personal information that is collected by this site, unless it is requested by a court order.