Brief detail of prevention measures against Covid_19
adopted by Hielo y Aventura.
Brief detail of prevention measures against Covid_19 adopted by Hielo y Aventura.
• Our employees have been duly trained and they respect all protocols against COVID-19 as approved by the authorities.
• The capacity of our buses, vessels, closed spaces and tours have been adapted to maximize social distancing. Furthermore, ventilation and sanitization tasks are performed every day.
• Notices with recommendations to avoid the spread of COVID-19 are exhibited in our buses, vessels, port facilities, docks, offices, shelters, etc.
• During the tours, use of face masks, hand sanitizing and social distancing are mandatory for both our staff and our passengers.
• We have hand sanitizing at different points of the tours (offices, buses, vessels, shelters, toilettes, etc.)
• Every day, we screen our staff’s body temperature and control their symptoms.
• We also screen our passengers’ body temperature with an infrared thermometer.
• Eating and drinking are not allowed on our buses and vessels, to avoid removing the face mask.
• Visitors’ books and printed customer satisfaction survey forms are no longer used. We recommend using digital media and social networks available for that purpose.
• We also have first aid kits adapted to the pandemic needs.
• We have disposable face masks available for all passengers in case they forgot, lose or have their masks broken.
Before leaving, please check all requisites necessary to visit El Calafate
Buy tickets online
Even though our offices at Av. Libertador 935 (El Calafate) are open, we recommend that you buy our tours online.
Update your travel checklist
When preparing your luggage, don’t forget your face masks, gel alcohol and thermometer, as well as warm clothes, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen and good trekking shoes.
If we follow all these steps, we’ll enjoy the tour and take care of each other.
We are waiting for you! We are happy to welcome you to the magic Glaciar Perito Moreno!