Summary of preventive measures against Covid_19
adopted by Hielo y Aventura.
Summary of preventive measures against Covid_19 adopted by Hielo y Aventura.
• Our employees have been duly trained and they respect all protocols against COVID-19 as indicated and approved by the authorities.
• The capacity of our buses, vessels, closed spaces and tours has been adapted to maximize social distancing. Besides, we ventilate and sanitize several times a day.
• Notices with recommendations to avoid the spread of COVID-19 are exhibited in our buses, vessels, port facilities, docks, offices, shelters, etc.
• During the tours, wearing face masks, hand sanitization and social distancing are mandatory for both our staff and our passengers.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at different points of the tours (offices, buses, vessels, shelters, toilettes, etc.)
• In our buses and at the Port and shelter, we have areas especially prepared to isolate suspected cases.
• Every day, we screen our staff’s body temperature and control their symptoms.
• We also screen our passengers’ body temperature with an infrared thermometer.
• Eating and drinking are not allowed on our buses and vessels, to avoid removing the face mask.
• Visitors’ books and printed customer satisfaction survey forms are no longer used. We recommend using the digital media and social networks available for that purpose.
• We also have first aid kits adapted to the pandemic needs.
• Disposable face masks are available for all passengers in case they forget their own masks, lose them or have them broken.
• Safety equipment, such as helmets, harnesses and crampons, are sanitized before and after each use.
Before leaving, please check all requisites necessary to visit El Calafate
Buy tickets online
Even though our offices at Av. Libertador 935 (El Calafate) are open, we recommend that you buy our tours online.
Update your travel checklist
When preparing your luggage, don’t forget your face masks, gel alcohol and thermometer, as well as warm clothes, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen and good trekking shoes.
If we follow all these steps, we’ll enjoy the tour and take care of each other.
We are waiting for you! We are happy to welcome you to the magical Glaciar Perito Moreno!